Whether you’re escaping winter over the holidays for warm and sunny tropical beaches, or dreaming that you were, every girl needs a gorgeous beach fragrance that evokes all the good feels of summer. With just a spray, you’re instantly transported to a place of utter bliss… the sand between your toes, salty sea air, golden warm summer skin, soft coconut scent of sunscreen and the faint hint of driftwood in air.
Ever since spraying Beach Walk from the Replica collection by Maison Margiela during a trip to Nordstrom (and then compulsively visiting each day for two weeks to continue ‘sampling’ the scent), I was hooked. If you were ever to ‘blind’ buy a scent, I would have no hesitation in say yes, do it! This one is absolutely gorgeous.
I’ve since been researching and testing other beach inspired perfumes and salty fragrances. I wanted to find the perfect mix of salty, coconut, sandy warmth that instantly transports you to all those amazing days spent at the beach. I think scent is such a powerful tool for evoking memories and moments, so finding the most beautiful beach perfume has been a mission of mine. I wasn’t looking for scents that tried to be like the beach, I wanted to find scents that are the beach.
After much research, sampling trips and stalking online fragrance forums, here are the very best beach fragrances, with natural (and non-chemical) elements to give you the most authentic, natural and powerful beach experience from wherever you may be! For more details, just click the photo of the perfume below, or visit the links…
I would really LOVE to know if you have any beach perfume recommendations? Is there a salty, coconut, sandy, ocean air scent that you love? Please share in the comments below, I will definitely check it out.
The Best Beach Fragrances
The Best Beach Fragrances:
1. Beach Walk Eau de Toilette from the Replica collection by Maison Margiela
2. Beach by Bobbi Brown Eau de Parfum
3. Amongst the Waves Eau de Parfum from Olivine Atelier (the reviews on this boutique Etsy store are incredible, I love supporting small businesses). For International friends, the concentrated perfume oil version can be shipped worldwide, yay! As it’s pure fragrance, it will last forever – a little goes a long way.
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!