There the best summer sales on right now! Jetting between LA and NYC this week has allowed me to take full advantage of checking them out coast to coast. With so many options, it can be hard to know where to head for gorgeous style on sale… but that’s why I’m here!
Some of my favorite spots have been Nordstrom (of course), Banana Republic (30% off new season and an extra 50% off sale), Bloomingdale’s (up to 80% off), J.Crew (extra 50% off sale), Anthropologie (extra 30% off sale) and Madewell.
I’ve been pounding the pavement and pretty excited with my latest finds – including this blazer, it was was $298 and I got it for $18! Yes, you read that right. I called my mom and best friend to ask if they wanted one too. As I was walking around the store with it, five other people came up to ask me where I found it. Statement blazers are my go-to for easy, effortless style. Simply pair it with a classic tee and your fave skinny jeans in blue denim, black or white. It’s super versatile! I also love this blazer, it’s one of those staples that never go out of style (and the reviews are pretty flawless five-stars also).
Have you found any incredible bargains in the summer sales? Please share below and leave a link – I’d love to check it out. Enjoy your weekend! I’ll be bouncing around NYC, so be sure to connect with me on Instagram for the latest.
The Best Summer Sales – My Shopping Haul!
1. Loved this dress as soon as I saw it! It’s really cute on, perfectly relaxed but polished for summer days. The fit was really easy, slimming and flattering, love the ruffle sleeves too. When I walked out of the fitting room with it, three other people asked the assistant for one to try on too. Pinstripe Flutter Sleeve Dress, on sale – plus extra 50% off applied at checkout!
2. I’m eternally on the quest to find perfect tee’s. It’s harder than you think! I never understood the hype about linen, until I owned it. Now I have linen sheets (which are incredible) and also adore linen tee’s. They have the perfect drape and because linen is so breathable, they’re gorgeous to wear. Often they’re quite pricey, but these are on sale right now! I snapped up white, navy, black and grey. The fit is great too, slim enough to be flattering and loose enough around the hem to be comfortable and have that cool effortlessness. Linen V Tees, all on sale!
3. Clear crystal stud earrings are my go-to’s, they add just the right touch to up the ante on your everyday look. They say, you’re never fully dressed without earrings – and I agree! These are my favorites and also available in rose gold and yellow gold. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings.
4. Ok, I’ll admit it… I’m completely addicted to flats. Of course, I love a good pair of heels, but day-to-day, you’ll always find me in cute flats. I always look for something something a little unique or different and these ticked the boxes! How fab is the gold spike detail on the back of the heel? It’s perfect with the tan color and will look fabulous with pretty much everything! Sam Edelman ‘Reyanne Spike’ Point Toe Flat (all five-star reviews, comes in four colors!).
5. Like most of you, I love a good tote! I’ve had my eye on this Rebecca Minkoff handbag for a while and at over $130 off, it was finally time to pull the trigger. The color is gorgeous – tan is perfectly relaxed for summer and of course, works beautifully in fall through winter. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Large Regan Satchel’.
6. I’ve never seen a product with such incredible reviews! These leggings have over 2,500 five-star reviews… and let me say, they’re just as amazing in real life as I’d hoped. Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings, $33 (was $52).
Thank you for joining us at the Friday Faves Link Up! I hope you enjoy connecting with other bloggers, reading their favorite posts of the week, sharing your favorite post and making new friends all over the world. We’re so lucky to be part of this amazing community! Remember, you can share anything in the link up and be sure to visit and say hello to the blogger listed before and after you. Link up’s are all about networking and making wonderful connections, trust me – it’s worth the effort.
Would you like to host the Friday Faves Link Up? Register here and let’s organize a date! It’s a great way to meet people and promote your blog.
1. Follow your Host:
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things.
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s a nice thing to do)
4. Add your link below and connect with other bloggers in the link up!
Join The Link Up Now!