Happy Friday!! I hope you’ve enjoyed a magnificent week. Has anyone seen the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014 yet? It is Radiant Orchid – one of my absolute favorite colors! Are you a fan too? Inspired by this, I wanted to share a few things with you that each have a little of this must-have pretty purpley-fuchsia hue…
Item Details: 1. Archipelago Botanicals Goji Berry Candle | 2. Oasis Cross Body Bag (on sale!) | 3. Oasis Cowl Shift Dress (on sale!) | 4. Oasis V Neck Blouse | 5. Archipelago Botanicals Kadota Fig Boxed Candle | 6. Jamberry Nails Radiant Orchid Collection Nail Wraps
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I’m joined by two beautiful Co-Hosts… Sherry from The Life of The Party and Meredith from Petite Career Girl. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
The Life of The Party (follow via Bloglovin’)
Petite Career Girl (follow via Facebook)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!