Happy Friday! I hope you’ve enjoyed a fantastic week, isn’t it hard to believe we’re almost in April?! With Spring here, it’s time to inject some fresh, fabulous fun into your life – and for that, there’s nothing better than a little sparkle! My style tip? Mix with black and berry tones for the ultimate in Spring chic.
Have you started your new-season wardrobe shopping yet? These are a few of my favorites that exude one very glamorous trend – spring sparkle…
Details: 1. Dior ‘Vernis’ Nail Polish #992 | 2. Super ‘America’ Sunglasses | 3. J.Crew Statement Necklace | 4. Gold Sequin Skirt (on sale, only $30!) | 5. Ted Baker Jeweled Heels | 6. M.A.C ‘Fantasy of Flowers’ Lipstick
For the Fab Favorites Link Up today, I am joined by the lovely Jena from I’m Perfectly Human and Ashley from Afternoon Espresso. It’s always fun to discover new blogs, so I hope you enjoy meeting them! If you’re interested in co-hosting, just email me for details. Remember… you can share anything – a previous post, or a post about your favorite things. Whatever takes your fancy!
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Host…
Jena at I’m Perfectly Human (follow via Facebook)
Ashley at Afternoon Espresso (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email email@example.com for more details!